|Battery discharged at continuous current 20mA until voltage reaches cut-off voltage 2.0V at ambient temperature 23±2℃
|Maximum Continuous Current
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at ambient temperature 23±2℃
|Maximum Pulse Discharge Current
|Battery with minimum 50% rated capacity discharged at max pulse for 3 seconds after 27seconds break. Ambient temperature 23±2℃
Temperature ≤ 30℃
Humidity ≤ 75%RH
||-40℃ to +85℃
||See drawing on pag
|Max self-discharged rate at ambient temperature 23±2℃
|Ambient temperature 23±2℃
1. Battery Characteristic
- High Voltage
Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
- High Energy Density
Specific energy density up to 260 Wh/kg
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
-40°C to +85°C
- Long Shelf Life
Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
High capacity, stable performance, no passivation effect
Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. Main Applications
Automatic meters (water meter, electric meter, gas meter), conventional meters, etc.
Wireless telecommunication devices
Well pressure meters in high temperature, float meter, logging while drilling (LWD), measure while drilling (MWD), etc.
3. Manufacturing Advantages
- The technology in HCB is advanced and automatic;
- The cathode manufacturing process in HCB is advanced and unique;
- The main solutions are high power, high capacity(hermetic & semi sealing). Low temperature etc;
- Combing suggestions and multiple cascade and parallel connecting ways are workable for HCB;
- The products can be stored for 10 years which is very reliable.
4. Company Advantages
- HCB Battery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a leading primary lithium battery manufacturer and solution provider in China, HCB remains dedicated to leading the R&D and manufacturing of various types of primary lithium batteries.
- Quality management system of HCB is conformity with GB/T19001-2008/ISO9001:2008 standard;
- HCB Environment Management System meets the standard GB/T24001-2004/ISO14001:2004;
- The battery can pass drop test if you need;
- Report for safe transport of goods can be provided with you if needed.
5. General Safety Instructions
- The battery should be stored in dry environment.
- Do not continue to use the battery if abnormal heat release or leakage occur.
- Please read the manual before using our battery.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once.
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on batteries and appliances.
- If batteries are put in the wrong way they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead
- to gas or toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled into or damaged in any other
- way. This can lead to toxic material or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
- Do not charge primary batteries. This can cause gas leakage and will lead to violent rupture
- and/or fire.
- Battery compartment should provide sufficient space for battery to expand in case of abuse.
- Battery disposal method should be in accordance with local and state regulations.
- Do not charge. When this battery is charged, gas is generated inside and raises internal pressure, resulting in fire, heat generation, leakage or bursting.
- Do not dispose of in fire, disassemble or heat in any way. It will damage the insulation materials and the safety vent resulting in fire, heat generation, leakage or bursting.
- Insert batteries properly. Keep polarities in the correct position aligning + and - correctly for ALL batteries to avoid leakage or bursting.
- Do not short-circuit. If the + and - come into contact with metal objects, short circuiting occurs resulting in heat generation or bursting. When carrying or storing batteries, avoid direct contact with metal objects such as bracelets or key chains by putting them in a separate bag.