|No.1 Special Taizhong Avenue, Gaoqiao Industrial Park, Wujiashan Economic Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|All-up Weight:||10.0g||Maximum Scale Surge Current:||100mA|
|Max Size(mm):||Φ14.5×25.0||Ambient Humidity In Storage:||≤ 75%RH|
|Nominal Capacity:||1050mAh||Maximum Continuous Current:||20mA|
1050 mAh 1/2AA Non-Rechargeable 1mA Lithium Manganese Dioxide Batteries for GPS
• Nominal voltage up to 3.0 V
High Energy Density
• Specific energy density up to 260 Wh/kg
Wide Operating Temperature Range
• -40°C to +85°C
Long Shelf Life
• Self discharge rate is less than 2% per year at room temperature
• High capacity, stable performance, no passivation effect
• Glass-to-metal seal
• Bobbin and spiral structure is available for different applications
2. CR14250SC Characteristics (23±2oC, in 1 year)
3. Main Applications
Automatic meter reading(AMR), advanced metering infrastructure(AMI),electricity meters, gas meters, water meters, heat meters, etc.
Smoke detectors, security alarms, seismometers, digital door lock system, etc.
In case of Exia II CT6, batteries can withstand the toughest short-circuit test (without external protection measures) with surface temperature not higher than 85℃.
6. Company Advantages