1200mAh Primary Lithium Battery Pack , 9V Battery Pack Lithium For GPS System
||Standard Discharge Current(mA)
||Max Continuous Current(mA)
||Max Pulse Current(mA)
- Consisting of 3 Li-MnO2 soft cells
- 5 times higher capacity compareed with 6F22 cell
- High discharge current
- Operating life up to 5-10 years
- Superior safety performance
2. Main applications
- Alarm Systems
- Road Toll Transponder
- CMOS Back-up Power
- Medical Devices
- Active RFID
- Tyre Pressure Testing System
- GPS System
- GSM System
3. Our Strengths in Li-MnO2 Soft Cell
Most number of 8 patents of Li-MnO2 soft cells
1000000 pieces monthly
The only mass production supplier with over 50 models of Li-MnO2 soft cells manufacturing experience
Professional technology and service team knows your requirements better;
Superior, high efficient, and environmental friendly solutions are provided;
The advanced technology, complete battery service, high quality products are well received worldwide.
4. General Safety Instructions
- The battery should be stored in dry environment.
- Do not continue to use the battery if abnormal heat release or leakage occur.
- Please read the manual before using our battery.
- Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once.
- Do not reverse battery, follow strictly the signs + and – shown on batteries and appliances. If batteries are put in the wrong way they are bound to become hot very quickly. This can lead to gas or toxic material leakage and/or to a violent rupture.
- Do not incinerate of mutilate, may burst or release toxic material.
- Do not deform batteries. Batteries are not to be crushed, drilled into or damaged in any other way. This can lead to toxic material or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not short circuit. If positive(+) and negative(-) polarity of a battery is directly connected this may cause a short circuit, e.g. This may happen in case of keys or loose coins in pockets. This can lead to toxic material or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- When changing batteries be aware that batteries of different electrochemical system, grades, or brands should not be mixed. If different batteries are used or in case of using old and new batteries together this can discharge batteries due to different voltage or capacity. This can cause toxic material or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not solder the battery directly. In this case the battery can be damaged by the heat. This can cause short circuit and a toxic material or gas leakage and/or violent rupture.
- Do not throw battery into open fire. This can cause violent rupture due to the heat.
- Do not throw the battery into water. This can cause explosion.
- Do not charge primary batteries. This can cause gas leakage and will lead to violent rupture and/or fire.
- Battery compartment should provide sufficient space for battery to expand in case of abuse.
- Battery disposal method should be in accordance with local and state regulations.